GuestPostShop is a guest posting company caught by us bribing bloggers to post guest posts. You may read the whole story here:
Analyzing the backlink profiles of their customers we found out they also use a high pr blog network. This blog networks are created by webmasters to sell blog posts to anyone who wants to manipulate google search engine rankings by placing artificial, keyword reach backlinks in blog posts on these domains.
Google is spotting these networks and hit them with the ban hammer.
Using High PR blog networks is wrong for a couple of reasons
- Guest Post Shop sell this posts to customers as genuine guest posts on active blogs with real users audience
- High PR blog networks are artificially created for search engine ranking manipulation purposes
- When such networks are identified by Google Webspam Team, all domains are de-indexed and backlinks are lost
- Companies that have links on such network may have their sites penalized as well.
Guest Post Shop have been selling to their customers, posts on this network as genuine guest posts to blogs with real audience which this are clearly not.
Bellow there are all the author links created by Paul GRobberts/Escott on this network:
Just look for some similarities
- Admin Is using hidden Whois information on all domains
- All domains are registered on godaddy and have same same DNS infos (level18.net , RCTRL.COM etc)
- On all domains there is a banner pointing to Contentsetter.com
- On all this domains, in every interior page on sidebar there are same affiliate banners pointing to same hosting companies
- All this blogs are using advertising services from benoticed.org (benoticed.org have dns from rctrl.com just like most of the domains from the network)
- On all this blogs there is ad “Advertise here” with a link pointing to infowick.com/contact (infowick.com have same DNS from rctrl.com)
This small blog network was very easy to spot. Is amazing what these companies do putting their customer’s websites at risk. It may be tempting to get high pr backlinks to your website fast but on the long run it’s not worth the risk of getting deindexed. These networks eventually will be discovered by Google Webspam team and banned.
Tweet and share our investigation. If there is something you’d like to add please use the comments.